JEREMY HUNT – who produces the regular gundog column on the Guns on Pegs web-site – has been Gundog training and breeding for over 30 years. We can offer individual or small group training sessions – by the hour, day, or half days.
• Jeremy’s approach to training working Labradors relies heavily on achieving the all-important “connection” and understanding between dog and handler.
• No two dogs are alike and every relationship between dog and handler must seek to establish a working partnership of equality and understanding.
• To reap the rewards of that true partnership the aim must always be to train a dog that works with you and is part of you, and not just a dog that works for you.
• Every dog is an individual, in terms of its ability to learn and its attitude to work. So it’s essential – especially for novice owners – to learn how to “read” their own dog, by having a clear and precise understanding of the way it responds to gundog training.
• One-to-one private tuition and group sessions are available all year round.
For further information about gundog training contact email@example.com
JEREMY AND ANITA HUNT
e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org